Date: Saturday 4th November 2017
Venue: Ganesh Kala Krida Manch, Swargate, Pune
Introduction line of the seminar?
To address the concerns of IIT aspirants and remove their phobia in general about JEE-Mains & JEE-Advance Exams.
Who should attend the seminar?
Students appearing in Class 10th Exam in March 2018 and their Parents
Salient points of seminar?
Guidance about the various career options in engineering stream in India in general.
Information and facts about the JEE-Mains & JEE-Advance exams and admissions offered thereon in Particular.
The seminar will address following questions during discussions and Interactions
- What is the pattern of JEE-Mains & JEE-Advance exams ? Why it is different rather than difficult?
- What are the challenges of JEE-Mains & JEE-Advance exams ?
- What are the rewards of Cracking JEE-Mains & JEE-Advance exams or preparing for it?
- How different is the teaching for JEE ?
- How it is important to solve only flagship problems?
- How to reduce the Burdon of memorizing the formulae?
- What traits the successful students had?
- How to select good coaching Institute as per our personal needs?
- How many hours one should put in to crack JEE?
- Which board should be selected to supplement preparation for JEE?
- How one can improve the exam temperament ?
About DAE ( Devadhar's Academy of Excellence)
In present cluster of IIT-JEE coaching institutes operating like corporates, their workshops, seminars, advertisements and so on, it has become confusing for students to seek admission in the institute which will cater all their aspirations. So it is a need of time to kick start a path breaking activity to secure the future of IIT aspirants and fulfill the dream of their parents in quite affordable manner. Therefore, Devadhar classes decided to enter into IIT-JEE coaching circle under the banner of 'DAE'( Devadhar's Academy of Excellence) . A group of IITians having vast experience of training the young and brilliant minds are going to contribute in this activity. Prof. Kedar Risbood, who is a passed out student of IIT – Guwahati and has 11 years of experience of training JEE aspirants is heading DAE, a venture by Devadhar Classes.
All the activities will be monitored by Prof. Devadhar Sir himself. And policies will be decided by Devadhar Sir & implemented by Risbood Sir.
Prof. Sandeep Devadhar
Founder and Director of Devadhar Classes
Prof. Kedar Risbood
M-Tech in Machine Design from IIT, Guwahati
PROF. SANDEEP DEVADHAR
PROF. KEDAR RISBOOD